Dung Quat refinery has a designed capacity of 6.5 million tons of crude oil annually, or 130,000 barrels per day. The owner is Petrovietnam Group. This is the first refinery in Vietnam.
In addition to fuels, the refinery will also produce petrochemical products.The refinery complex area comprises:
- Overall Refinery Process, Utility and Offsites Facilities: about 110 ha;
- Crude Tank Farm and Flare Area: about 42 ha;
- Product Tank Farm: about 36 ha;
- Seawater intake, Waste Water and Crude Oil Pipelines: about 4 ha;
- Interconnecting Pipelines, road and right of Way: about 40 ha;
- Product Harbour Service Area: about 135 ha.
The refinery cost US$3.0 billion. Main contractors of the refinery are Technip, JGC, and Técnicas Reunidas.
Haison have been working with the EPC contractor and supplied our products with local services since 2008.
The refinery was inaugurated on 22 February 2009. We sincerely congratulate the success of this important project and look forward to working on the 2nd and 3rd refinery projects.